3 11.11%
  • other/undecided

5 18.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How will you prepeare for a zombie takeover

Banned User

Aaland

Question How will you prepeare for a zombie takeover

Edgar Cayce predicted that the dead will rise out of their graves. but when it will happen is unknown.

Im just curious what you guys will do do when/if this eventually happens. how will you prepare.

(i dont know if there was a thread like this already, i was gone for a long time.)

United States
    Not staying in my house, that's for sure. Gathering my loved ones and moving out of the big city. Maybe a small town grocery store or cabin in the woods. School maybe those places are fortresses.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Not staying in my house, that's for sure. Gathering my loved ones and moving out of the big city. Maybe a small town grocery store or cabin in the woods. School maybe those places are fortresses.
    I'm going to plant lots of bushes in front of my house

United States

Awsome idea. They will never think to look behind the bushes!!

United States
    get a gun, some bullets, a comfy chair, and some diet pepsi.

United States
    new shelter! like a bomb shelter or something, and make it really nice inside

United States
    That depends on the spread of the outbreak of dead folks eating living flesh... either make it to my cabin or my boat... if I head to my boat i'll bring along company... those deserted islands will be lonely and in need of people to construct tree houses etc... I've alllllllways wanted an excuse to live in a tree house!
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    like ed ill do it on the night, cus you never know what kind of zombies, be they slow, fast, flying or even vegetarian ones, each kind would require a different survival strategy.

hopefully involving fireworks, a hummer, load speakers playing dragonforce load as hell and no speed cameras.

United Kingdom
    new shelter somewhere out in the rainforests, hopefully with a gaggle of women I have rescued along the way ;-)

Undisclosed
    find my local max security prison, wait until all the guards desert their posts to be with loved ones, the open all the cells and doors , wait until all the prisoners leave then lock up the doors and wait it out ( guns, 20 ft walls and enough provisions to keep 1000 prisoners fed will keep your little band of survivors fed for years )

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    find my local max security prison, wait until all the guards desert their posts to be with loved ones, the open all the cells and doors , wait until all the prisoners leave then lock up the doors and wait it out ( guns, 20 ft walls and enough provisions to keep 1000 prisoners fed will keep your little band of survivors fed for years )
    That's if they leave and if they don't kill you in the process. Maybe some of them will already be flesh eaters. Perhaps some of the guards and/or prisoners will have the same idea as you. Could be risky.

United States
    Yeah i'm still wondering why the guards would leave instead of ordering their families to come to where they are... and even if they leave I doubt they would all go... and why would prisoners suddenly escape the prison into a hellfire of zombies? What are you going to do release them one at a time and wait til they leave... because if you let them all go at once they might riot against you or stay where its relatively safe... or even go raid the gun cabinet or infirmary for themselves...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Convicts have friends, family, and fellow gang associates on the outside who will try freeing prisoners if civilization were to go down the tubes.

If something like a zombie outbreak were to happened, the guards would probably lock all the prisoners in their cells and take off for parts unknown.

United States
    Awww man!!!! Not this thread as well.

Dead

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Awww man!!!! Not this thread as well.
    Ha, funny stuff. I think we're giving American society too much credit. We're talking about the "Me" generations here...what about the huge factor of "every man for himself"? If the world went to hell in this way at a fast pace, I think very few people would show up at a prison to free their loved ones. Maybe the loyal members of a gang lord, but I don't think they'd find any guards to contend with. Sh*t, unless they knew how to do it, getting into the place would be a headache for amateurs.