Thread: Gravedancers or Soul Survivor? Seen em?

United States

Gravedancers or Soul Survivor? Seen em?

I was just wondering if these movies are even worth opening? I bought 'em on sale for a couple bucks from the alleged 'horror' bin at the MegaloMart... aaaaand are they worth the watch? Gravedancers was kinda vague in its description and Soul Survivor sounds a bit sketch...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Gravedancers has a 5.7 on IMDB so I'd say that means it's definitely worth at least checking out part of it.

United States
    I read both imdbs for them but I never trust that site for too much because most of their contributors dont know squat about good flickage...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ^ aint that the truth