Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So well over three months... Where is Steve Fossett?

Administrator

England

So well over three months... Where is Steve Fossett?

He's been missing now for over three months, and still no sign of him

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappe..._Steve_Fossett
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Administrator

England
    So a year after he disappeared, finally the wreckage has been found?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4865967.ece
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ive been asking who this guy is all day there was "breaking news" for 2 hours about this on two channels and footage of crowds crying, ive never heard of the guy.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    ive been asking who this guy is all day there was "breaking news" for 2 hours about this on two channels and footage of crowds crying, ive never heard of the guy.
    I've never heard of this guy either.Who the hell is this guy?

Administrator

England
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    just to check, hes was more of a adventure club and not a super adventure club guy right?

United States
    I remember hearing about this when it first happened, and then again when he was legally declared dead. Last night the news here reported about the discovered ID's and money, but little more. I hope for Steve's family and friends, that the crash site can be found so his remains can be buried and they can start healing from the loss.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnGirl27 View Post
    I remember hearing about this when it first happened, and then again when he was legally declared dead. Last night the news here reported about the discovered ID's and money, but little more. I hope for Steve's family and friends, that the crash site can be found so his remains can be buried and they can start healing from the loss.
    And maybe a hint to what happened, but I suspect too long as passed to work that out now (ie: too much damage to the plane or body).
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    just to check, hes was more of a adventure club and not a super adventure club guy right?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Hilarious dude!! I was thinking the same thing. I'm like who's the old guy?

He faked his death, isn't it obvious?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I'm like who's the old guy?

He faked his death, isn't it obvious?
    It wouldn't be the first time some rich guy faked his own death.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    It wouldn't be the first time some rich guy faked his own death.
    Ah, I see we have a conspriracy theorist in our midst. Who else has done it, do tell.

AND DON'T SAY ELVIS !

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Administrator

England
    Remains found in plane... Need to be DNA tested now...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7649799.stm
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Ah, I see we have a conspriracy theorist in our midst. Who else has done it, do tell.
    Enron's Ken "Kenny Boy" Lay allegedly croaked while awaiting sentencing following his conviction in the worst fraud trial in US history. A long-time Bush supporter and insider, there's little doubt he would have spent the rest of his life in jail. There is no better candidate with the means, motivation and powerful allies needed to convincingly fake his own demise.

You asked.

Administrator

England
    Bones confirmed as his. They were half a mile away from the crash scene and I suspect as it's unlikely animals would have moved them that far, it looks like he survived the crash and managed to move a short distance away. Poor guy

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/news/inte...t-$1247768.htm
    -Carl Sagan