Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Stink of Flesh: Worst zombie movie I've seen yet...

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    I have to admit that I find watching dogshit horror movies quite an enjoyable experience, in its own way. Sometimes you get one that just does not entertain on any level (like the aformentioned Raiders of the Living Dead or Flesheater) but usually I can find something to enjoy, either on a so-bad-it's-funny level, or the inner filmmaker in me comes out and starts noticing nice little touches (like a nice shot in an otherwise poorly-made film) and tries to examine how I would have done things better.

I know that's just me, though, and I am in no way trying to defend the sea of bad zombie flicks out there, just my compulsive habit of watching them

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    Too bad this is great advice for 90% of all zombie movies.
    point conceded but trust me, these two flicks make "the video dead" look like a masterpiece.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    point conceded but trust me, these two flicks make "the video dead" look like a masterpiece.
    These two flicks make Romero's latest look like the Godfather of zombie films....

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Holy shit that looks bad. Where do you find this stuff, mike?
    Wuuuuw,no kidding,WTF !!??!

Just that brief little trailer for 'Motorcross Zombies from Hell' took about a year or 2 off my life! And I didnt even finish the 'Special Dead' one. Yikes,I dont even think that ScyFy Channel would touch those turds with a stolen dick.

And I also looked up 'Raiders of the Living Dead' too which I didnt even think was a Real flick btw. Oh my Gods,what the Frak man? I some how missed it the last 20 years,but in a way Im glad it got thru my Zombie radar. And I thought cheap 70s & 80s horrors had there own charm & finery---
    "Some describe them as ordinary looking people,others say they appear to be in some kind of trance.....others describe them as mis-shapen monsters,and things that look like people,but act like animals...Some describe seeing victims that look as tho they have been torn apart!"